Bio Lab Digester :
- The Lab Scale Digester is designed as a testing unit to determine the potential biogas output of any biodegradable substrate in various operational modes.
- Lab Scale Digester study is a must for various reasons for both solid as well as liquid substrates, few examples which can be studied from the lab scale digester units are:
- Effect of the pre-treatment on Anear Digester stability
- Dewater ability
- Seeding/ feeding strategies
- Gas Composition/trace contaminants Nutrient/additive requirements Microbiological behaviour
- Process optimization